T-shirts I really must buy...

Thursday, April 26, 2007
Spotted a couple of t-shirts that I really am going to have to invest in...




And then my new personal favourite (despite the spelling mistake, hehe)....



These, and a whole bunch of others can be found over in Cafe Press...

4 comments:

Éamonn Says:
April 27, 2007 12:21 pm

If you're going to wear that Crusade t-shirt then you really will have to come to Chartres! They're the kind of guys who call their sons Baudoin; after the prolife King of the Belgians, you ask? Him too, they reply but mostly for the King of Jerusalem :-)

lowdenclear Says:
April 27, 2007 2:36 pm

Hehehe! I like.... :D

Therese Says:
April 29, 2007 11:48 pm

my favourite is the Liberal press one. LOl I can imagine the faces you would get in my parish.

H F J Says:
May 08, 2007 11:30 pm

Thanks! Now I just wasted an hour on cafe press. This one I LOL at:
B16, becuase anything less is simple Episcopalian.

:D