
So anyway, I just ordered the CD and got a response within 10 minutes telling me it's all packed up and ready to go! Talk about service, hehe! Will let you know the verdict in a few days once I get a listen, but as usual when it comes to Rónán, I don't expect it to be anything less than fantastic.
You can buy it on his site at http://www.rojomusic.com

3 comments:
April 25, 2007 9:36 pm
What kind of music is this? Would I like it? I'm always looking for new good music. :D
April 25, 2007 11:04 pm
songs of conselation sounds good.
Therese (who is also interested in what kind of music it is).
April 26, 2007 9:59 am
There's a link on his website to his MySpace page, where you can hear a couple of the songs... Just listened to them -- they're a bit different to the Emmaus stuff -- will see if I can find any Emmaus out there for you to listen to!
As for would you like it... That depends on what you like, hehehe! :)
Post a Comment