Dog watching

Friday, May 04, 2007
Apparently our cat has taken to chasing dogs lately...



... this is her doing a spot of dog watching.

6 comments:

Anonymous Says:
May 04, 2007 4:45 pm

The funniest thing about the whole incident was seeing the dog pop its wee head back around the corner looking at pus from the safety of its own backyard.

Anonymous Says:
May 08, 2007 3:15 am

I love orange cats. Can I have your cat?

lowdenclear Says:
May 08, 2007 9:26 am

Hmm. That really depends on who you are?!?!?! :op

Therese Says:
May 11, 2007 9:49 am

I think our dog would be scared of your cat.

jj Says:
May 11, 2007 8:46 pm

What a beautiful picture. Cats look so innocent, but every cat "owner" knows they aren't.

Anonymous Says:
May 14, 2007 1:18 am

Willow doesn't even LOOK innocent. Now, my wee Snarlspus is a model of good behaviour, and is really as sweet and innocent as she looks. And she's the cutest cat ever!!!!!