Seemingly, Joakim doesn't want me to do ANY work this week whatsoever, as he's tagged me again, this time for my top 10 favourite movies, and 21 words to describe me... Oh dear!
Again, guaranteed that I'll leave some out and have to resist going back and editing it... but hey...
Ten favourite movies (in no particular order):
1. The Da Vinci Code (JOKE, people! JOKE!!!!)
Ok, no, seriously!
1. Monty Python & The Holy Grail (like that was such a huge surprise!)
2. Beaches (hey, I'm a girl! It's allowed!)
3. Stand by Me (see previous comment)
4. Running on Empty (see previous comment)
5. The Odd Couple (absolutely hysterically funny)
6. Shrek (plus a lot of other movies along the same lines -- Ice Age 1 & 2, Wallace & Gromit - all except the last one, Chicken Run, etc etc... Is it cheating, putting them all together under one number?!)
7. The Shawshank Redemption
8. Life Is Beautiful
9. Patch Adams
10. Waking Ned
Hmmm. I could go on and on and mention Braveheart, Into the West, etc etc, but I suppose I'd better stop at 10!
21 words to describe me:
Right. Now, this is a lot more difficult...
Actually.... Can I take a raincheck on that one?! My mind's gone a-blank and I have to actually get some work done today! :)
~~~~
So, I'll tag DANA (yoo hoo! Dana! You got tagged!!!!), Therese (once she gets her ISP sorted out), and Éamonn (once he gets back from Chartres, of course)....

11 comments:
May 25, 2007 8:45 pm
I can tell you are a great person. Both Monty Python and Wallace and Gromit. But what's wrong with Chicken run????
And why the check. It isn't raining!
:-)
May 25, 2007 10:08 pm
Oh no, no, no!!! Chicken Run is excellent!!! I meant I wasn't fussed the last W&G movie... the curse of the were-rabbit or whatever it was called...
It is raining over here... ;)
(I just don't know what to say for that second question, hehe!)
May 26, 2007 5:02 am
Hello Leah:),
I read your list and can't believe I left out 'Shrek' I LOVE that movie waaaaaaaaaaa :(( and I already cheated with choosing 15 fave movies *grin* LOL!
Yours in Christ,
Marie
May 26, 2007 10:46 am
If its any consolation, I missed out Finding Nemo, lol! Some great quotes in that one... "Yeah, yeah, I'm a natural blue..." :)
May 27, 2007 3:25 am
no rainchecks allowed in meme's. So give us your 21 words. I will do mine latter today. Thanks for tagging me.
May 27, 2007 11:27 am
mine is done. Give us your 21 words.
May 28, 2007 10:17 am
Meh.... Okay... I guess I got away with it long enough, hehe! :)
Catholic, daughter, auntie, sister, loving, friendly, animated, worrier, procrastinator, loyal, protective, caring, outgoing yet introvert, talkative, a little shy, amusing, open...
That's 21!
May 28, 2007 10:18 am
Okay... so I cheated slightly, using 'yet' and 'a little'... so I guess I should really add another 3... Starting with HONEST! Then sarcastic and silly... :)
May 28, 2007 10:33 am
You are a little silly but lots of fun. Hee hee.
May 29, 2007 11:04 pm
Ahhhhh!!!! How on EARTH could I forget LOTR in my movie list?!?! (I could very nearly lose a housemate out of this, y'know... A certain blue parrot will NOT be amused....)
June 01, 2007 12:57 pm
just tell her that you don't like to eat blue parrots and I am sure you will placate her.hee hee.
Post a Comment