Now that I've corrected the spelling:That's going to be stuck in my head for hours now! Well it'll be jostling for space anyway with something else :-)
"... When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled, yes brave Sir Robin turned about, and gallantly he chickened out..."
hee hee. I like this one nearly as much as the comfy chair.
Funny! ;-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
May 23, 2007 5:49 pm
May 23, 2007 5:51 pm
Now that I've corrected the spelling:
That's going to be stuck in my head for hours now! Well it'll be jostling for space anyway with something else :-)
May 24, 2007 9:57 am
"... When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled, yes brave Sir Robin turned about, and gallantly he chickened out..."
May 24, 2007 1:59 pm
hee hee. I like this one nearly as much as the comfy chair.
May 25, 2007 8:46 pm
Funny! ;-)
Post a Comment