In order to
congratulate Joakim on becoming a Catholic, I was going to make
banana(nanana) split, or
some cake, or even some "
chocolate moose"... But seeing as I can't cook to save my life, I thought I'd settle for some coffee...
Congratulations, Joakim!
11 comments:
June 13, 2007 10:21 pm
aaawwww, How nice, a cup of Swedish coffee. Thanks Leah. :-)
June 14, 2007 12:38 am
Can I have a cup too?
June 14, 2007 2:35 am
lol. I think I want some chocolate moose with my coffee.
June 14, 2007 11:04 am
No banana(...nanana...) split?! :P
June 16, 2007 9:09 am
LOL I loved the two old men in The Muppets they were SO funny LOL!
BTW I love my coffee strong and sweet:D THANKS LOL.
Too funny LOL Leah.
Marie
June 17, 2007 10:45 am
no. No banana split for me thanks. I don't really like icecream.
June 17, 2007 1:52 pm
I really should start using the chef as my avatar again... :-)
June 19, 2007 5:35 am
yes yes. We want the chef back.
June 19, 2007 5:35 am
yes yes. We want the chef back.
June 19, 2007 5:36 am
oops. Looks like I double posted. We really can post pad on blogger Leah.
June 19, 2007 10:09 am
MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! B-)
Post a Comment