My abseil

Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Well, I just did that abseil on Saturday, for Marie Curie Cancer Care, down the amazingly scary 205ft building that is the BT Tower...!! Two words.... SCARY BICCIES!!!!!

(I was going to say, ah no, it wasn't really THAT bad... but... well... actually... ummm... yeah... I'll maybe shut up now.....!)

Anyway, I posted about it over on DCF, and included some photos that were emailed to me today by my brother... I should be getting one sent to me in the next week or two, that was taken from the top, so I will be sure to pass that on once it arrives.

Of course, it was amazing having all the support on the day of some great people who came to watch, but thanks to all of you who sponsored me (both online and off), for helping me raise money for such a great charity, and in memory of such a great woman.

Kathleen... Rest in Peace



13th May 1950 - 6th June 2006



3 comments:

jj Says:
June 05, 2007 11:35 pm

Great work Leah. I'm truly impressed! And my prayers to Kathleen!

Therese Says:
June 06, 2007 3:49 am

many prayers for your aunt kathleen. I am very proud of you going through with it.

Anonymous Says:
June 07, 2007 7:32 pm

When you said "scary biccies" I thought you were referring to your breakfast not looking too appetizing.