Need Motivated?

Friday, August 24, 2007
I just discovered (by the way, it's a bad idea to discover things when you're busy with work...) this site that allows you to make your own motivational posters... I must play about with it sometime when I get a chance. However, here are a few I found out there in the blogsphere that I thought I'd share...













Ah well. It kept me entertained when waiting for a new software build...

29 comments:

Therese Says:
August 27, 2007 10:53 am

lol. I like the blasphey one.

Therese Says:
August 30, 2007 12:15 am

Hi Again,

I have nominated you for a nice matters award. See my blog for details.

jj Says:
September 02, 2007 9:04 am

lol!:-)=

H F J Says:
September 11, 2007 7:39 pm

Awesome!

Anonymous Says:
September 28, 2007 4:25 am

Your post illustrates how out of touch with the modern world you are. Your misogynistic, regressive tendencies will force the world to leave you behind.

lowdenclear Says:
September 28, 2007 8:48 am

Hehehehe! I'm almost tempted to leave that in there, just for the entertainment factor... :-D

Éamonn Says:
September 28, 2007 11:39 am

Hey Anonymous, thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a name or a link to your blog so that we know to whom we're talking. BTW I know, by personal experience, that Lowdenclear is an assertive, intelligent, principled woman rather than being "regressive" or "misogynistic"; but then those are some of the reasons why I asked her to marry me! God Bless.

lowdenclear Says:
September 28, 2007 11:45 am

But, sure, Éamonn, we all know that you're regressive and misogynistic as well...! ;-)

Anonymous..... Conor? Is that you??? :-P

Therese Says:
September 28, 2007 12:01 pm

If you had a sitemeter you would know where people like this come from.

Therese Says:
September 28, 2007 4:58 pm

that should be came from. not come from.(blogger needs some emoticons).

lowdenclear Says:
September 28, 2007 5:04 pm

Either way, I've got one now! (Thanks... I had signed up but never got around to putting the code in!) :-)

Anonymous Says:
September 28, 2007 9:29 pm

You all have atrociously bland senses of humor, but this is likely a side effect of the indoctrination into the Roman Fascist Church.

Anonymous Says:
September 28, 2007 10:40 pm

Go ahead and laugh while you can. Someday, Papists will be hunted into extinction like the pests that you are.

Anonymous Says:
September 28, 2007 10:58 pm

I wish no harm on anyone and hold no hate in my heart, but I see a conflict between the fundamental forces of repression/Fascism (i.e. Catholicism) and freedom/Democracy (the Republic) and I will do whatever I must in order to guarantee the security of liberty in this country.

Éamonn Says:
September 28, 2007 11:09 pm

Anonymous, I'm impressed with your zeal and dedication to your cause; however, a little moral courage mightn't go amiss too. A good start would be giving your name and blog URL. Use the liberty and security you boast of to come out and debate us openly. (NB I'm not in your country and neither is Lowdenclear!!)

Genny Conley Says:
September 28, 2007 11:12 pm

I don't think that mental patients are allowed to give out their personal identification.

Anonymous Says:
September 28, 2007 11:13 pm

You and your ilk have been wholly taken into the wave of Fascism that radiates out from the Holy See. 'Open debate' will be unproductive when you determine all of the rules and refuse to use genuine logic.

Genny Conley Says:
September 28, 2007 11:30 pm

You know, making threats on the internet is a punishable crime.

Rachel Says:
September 28, 2007 11:52 pm

Ay-yi-yi....you really are around the bend.

I'm all for Freedom and a representative republic form of government. Personally, I think it is far better than any other system out there.

But then again....Lowdenclear, Eamonn...don't I WISH you all lived in this country. Ah, well.
Maybe one day, after the big blog roll call in the sky, we'll all get a chance to meet IRL.

Anonymous Says:
September 29, 2007 3:04 pm

Personally I was unaware that the hallmarks of a free and democratic society were treating people like pests and harbouring a desire that they be hunted into extinction.

Anonymous Says:
September 29, 2007 3:08 pm

Hey, there's supposed to be a comma in there!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Says:
September 30, 2007 11:19 pm

You know what's pathetic? I'm still on DCF and you don't know who I am.

lowdenclear Says:
October 01, 2007 9:34 am

What is even more pathetic is that you actually think we care...

Genny Conley Says:
October 01, 2007 12:10 pm

Hang out on DCF all you want to anonymous. We get a lot of converts that way.

Therese Says:
October 01, 2007 12:40 pm

Pass the popcorn. This is really entertaining. Don't you just love having lots of comments on your blog Leah?

Dawn Says:
October 01, 2007 7:06 pm

Hand over the popcorn, Therese. This is a great form of entertainment, and best of all it's free. I don't have to waste my money to have such a laugh :)

Dave and Dani Says:
October 16, 2007 11:42 pm

Hey - maybe we can get this up to thirty comments!!!

Marie Says:
October 24, 2007 6:29 am

LOL These are Funny hahahhaa!!!!

I hope you dont mind if I add you to our blogroll.

Peace to you:)

Marie

lowdenclear Says:
October 24, 2007 9:43 am

Excellent! Thanks. :-)