... until I reach 1,000 visitors to my blog! :-)
I just logged into Sitemeter and noticed I've had 926 visitors since I added it to my site about 8 months ago.
Soooo.... does anyone feel like a little competition? Predict when I will reach the 1,000 mark and the person with the closest guess will win a very special mention on my blog. Wow, what an incentive, eh?! ;-)

5 comments:
April 16, 2008 2:22 pm
Prediction: April 30th between 10.00 & 24.00 GMT!
I'll forego the special mention, in favour of matrimony though :-*
April 16, 2008 2:24 pm
Matrimony?! Hmmm.... Well.... Okay then. :-)
But if someone else wins, they'll just get the special mention!
April 19, 2008 11:41 pm
Well I won't forgo the special mention. I like being mentioned on other peoples blogs. It strokes my ego you know.
I predict your 1000 visitor will be on 4th May between 8am and 3pm.
April 24, 2008 1:53 pm
I have absolutely no idea when you will your blog will reach 1,000 visits or hits, but i just wanted to let you know that i as reading your blog today ....oh yea, and congrtulations on the upcoming wedding :-)
April 24, 2008 2:06 pm
Thank you! :-D
Post a Comment