And the winner is...

Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Éamonn!!!!

He predicted I would hit 1000 visitors sometime between 10am and midnight on 30th April... Which was only about 34 hours out (give or take)...

Not only did he guess the closest, but he also was my 1000th visitor! ("Fix!!", I hear you cry!) I guess I'll have to marry him then... (SHMILY...) :-D


However, another special mention must go to Therese, who came second in this wonderful competition... ;-)

6 comments:

Éamonn Says:
April 29, 2008 5:43 pm

You don't have to marry me but I'd be delighted if you would ... pretty please?

Of course, it just goes to show that your blog is even more popular than I thought! So there you go, not just beautiful and smart but popular too :-*

lowdenclear Says:
April 29, 2008 9:31 pm

Marry you?? Every day of the week and twice on Sundays!! :-D (Or, rather, once on October 30th....)

(I need the "tee hee hee" emoticon again...!)

Therese Says:
April 30, 2008 1:22 am

Why thank you for the special mention. You remind me of my brother. He use to do race walking. One day he was in a race and Daniel asked him where he came. John said 3rd. Daniel then asked how many people were in it? John said 3 and Daniel said so you came last?

lowdenclear Says:
April 30, 2008 9:49 am

See, its all about perspective... If there had been medals, you'd have got a silver medal!!! ;-)

Therese Says:
April 30, 2008 10:50 am

lol. :::grin:::

Therese Says:
June 04, 2008 12:28 pm

tag. Your it. See my blog for details.