I was tagged by Therese over at the Aussie Coffee Shop... so here goes!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ?
Contrary to popular belief, I was NOT named after a certain character in Star Wars (it is a completely different NAME, people!!!)... My mum's friend heard the name, liked it, passed it on.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
This evening
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not hugely.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
That really nice ham from Super Valu in Dean's Grange!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hmm. Maybe!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
All the time!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
After that abseil??? You've GOT to be kidding....
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
On occasion I would get cravings for Honey Loops.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
My shoes? Yes. My trainers? No!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Not particularly, no... :-)
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Without a doubt, Brennan's homemade ice cream!! But if I'm nowhere near there, then Dale Farm Raspberry Ripple.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Hmmmm.... I don't know!! :-s
15. RED OR PINK?
Red. Or, more accurately, NOT pink!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?
The fact that I can get sooooo worked up about something so tiny and not be able to let it go for ages, even though I know it's silly in the grand scheme of things.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Usually Éamonn. Unless he's right in front of me! (Is that a bunny I can smell boiling in the background?!)
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
By pants, I am assuming you mean trousers!!! :-P Jeans... and no shoes at the moment.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Tiramisu!
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The fan on my laptop
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Blue
22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Éamonn's aftershave! And freshly baked bread buns... :-)
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Éamonn. (He's featuring a lot in this!)
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Sports?? HA!
25. HAIR COLOR?
That's debatable. ;-)
26. EYE COLOR?
Blue
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No
28. FAVORITE FOOD?
Hmm. At the minute I'm finding it very hard to decide between chocolate, strawberries (but not strawberries and chocolate together), my fiancé's homemade pizza, Mrs Hicks' sausages, and my future mother-in-law's bread buns. (Can you tell I'm on a diet right now?!?!)
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Terminal
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Navy
32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer
33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both?
34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Strawberry Pavlova
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Second Glance by Jodi Picoult
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
My mouse
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Charade. GREAT movie!
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Ummmm..... ???
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
The Beatles
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Melbourne
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Not really
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Northern Ireland
Okay, I tag Éamonn (as always! -- Though I'm reckoning he'll probably not get the chance to respond any time soon, so never worry about it!), Dana, and anyone else who feels like considering themselves tagged.

0 comments:
Post a Comment