In 9 months...

Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Nine months from today (plus about an hour) will be 30th October -- the day that I get married to the love of my life. He himself reckons I'm mad, but, at the risk of repeating myself, it is by far the most sane decision I've ever made! So there you go!

So, we're getting married. And, as Éamonn would say, I read it on the internet so it must be true!!

For anyone who is interested in knowing the wheres and whens of the big day, we have a wedding website where we are planning on putting all that kind of info...

And for pretty TLM related wedding pics (from, well, not our wedding, obviously!), you can look here!

(Ok now... back to work for me...)

4 comments:

Anonymous Says:
January 30, 2008 12:44 pm

Woohooo!!!!!

Therese Says:
February 01, 2008 2:11 am

Doing a happy dance here.

Éamonn Says:
February 01, 2008 3:37 pm

Actually, I don't think you're mad.* I just think you could do a whole better than me! However, if you're happy I'm happy ...

*Not mad perhaps, but smart, funny, generous, warmhearted, kind, conscientious, patient ...

Anonymous Says:
February 02, 2008 4:46 am

Congratulations!!!!