Blog Blessing Award

Friday, December 21, 2007



I got a Blog Blessing Award from Dana.... Thanks, Dana! :-)

Here is the blessing that Dana bestowed upon me...



You can go here to read about the blogging blessings that were started by Deb at Ukok.

The idea… it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for 3 blog friend. By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We’re going to see how far the bloggin’ blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed! Recipients of a bloggin’ blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose to. If you recieve a bloggin’ blessin’ please leave a comment on this thread here so that we can rejoice in just how many blessings have been sent around the world!


I want to bless the following bloggers:


1: Éamonn from Peregrinus Hibernensis

Éamonn has been an incredible blessing to me throughout this last year and has made me the happiest and most blessed girl on the face of the planet... So, naturally I want to bless him!! I might do something a bit more concrete than posting it on my blog though... Oh, if I could only think of what to do... ;-)


2: Dana from Umm, where am I?
(It doesn't say you can't bless the person who blessed you!!)

Dana has been amazing over the last couple of years and has been a wonderful support through my aunt's death and all sorts of other trials. She's always been at the other end of an email, or rather, a "PM" on DCF, with advice, prayers, laughs, hugs... just whatever is needed at that time! And she does happen to have two of the cutest children I've ever seen in my life...


3: Margreet from Margreat's Blog

Margreet is one of my dearest friends, and I want to bless her because:
(a) she's been a huge blessing to me over the last few years,
(b) she's had a rough year and I think she could certainly do with the blessing!! and
(c) it's an excuse to see her update her blog!!!
Seriously though, I consider Margreet to be one of my "nearest and dearest", and I still haven't quite gotten over the fact that she isn't as near as she used to be, now that she's not in Belfast anymore. :-( This girl is one of the few individuals out there who really has the knack of making me quite literally "LOL" when I'm really down. She's had her fair share of practice, in all fairness! ;-)


A prayer for Éamonn, Dana and Margreet...

Lord I thank You for all You give to me. I especially thank You for the friendship I receive from Éamonn, Dana and Margreet. I pray Your blessing on all of them everyday. Grant them strength, peace and joy. For they let You bless me with these things through them every day.

GLORIA Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.

1 comments:

Therese Says:
December 21, 2007 1:53 pm

Dana gets to chose another three people.