I didn't know you had a blog, Leah. I will have to stop by more. But shouldn't you be working now???????? hehe Dan
Shhhh! Not so loud! The boss'll hear....
I like the muppets too. If they were on tv still, I would insist my children watch it.
Leah! I remember this clip when it was on Sesame Street! I've been singing it frequently, and now my daughter can understand where it comes from. Great post!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
September 06, 2006 12:39 pm
I didn't know you had a blog, Leah. I will have to stop by more. But shouldn't you be working now????????
hehe
Dan
September 06, 2006 1:01 pm
Shhhh! Not so loud! The boss'll hear....
September 07, 2006 3:59 am
I like the muppets too. If they were on tv still, I would insist my children watch it.
September 08, 2006 2:32 am
Leah! I remember this clip when it was on Sesame Street! I've been singing it frequently, and now my daughter can understand where it comes from. Great post!
Post a Comment