Woohooo!!!! This is the best blog ever!!!!.......no, wait a moment. This is the biggest lie ever! What a let down.
Pffft! Who said it was a lie?! I still have Norwegian chocolate...
"Disclaimer: This is a lie... There is no free chocolate... Sorry!"This blog has hit a new low. I'm reporting this to blogger.
Just when we thought this blog couldn't possibly hit a new low.
I never said that... Did you see that?! However... I can't be held responsible for whether or not the Royal Mail service is up to scratch...
Hang on... a NEW low?!?! I didn't know there was a "high"... :o)
I think there has been some sort of international law violated here...someone contact the proper authorities!That'll teach her to promise free chocolate and not deliver it!
Try yummi and tasti bamsemums today! Yay!!!!!!!!
Well, Ninja promised Kirsten chocolate... So I'm not on my own with this one!!!
Do we have to come and get it?
I have jut received a package with chocolate. Has this something to do with this Blog? I'm afraid it was all Norwegian Chocolate (Freja) so I had to throw it away. Still it was a nice gesture!//Joakim
You must be pretty desperate to stoop to such deception! (LOL!)Alex (aka King's Daughter)
I am not signing for the promise of free chocolate. I am signing because you are my friend Leah.
AWWWWWWWWWW!!! Thank you Therese!!!!!! :o)
I just came by to sign your blog even though there isn't any free cocolate. Aussie mum is making me feel shame.
That is what mums are ment to do.
I want my free chocolate!!!
I only like non-American chocolate...so I will sign your blog. Actually, I like reading everyone's blogs at DCF.
I thought you would have another post by now Leah.
Haven't been online all weekend and couldn't think of anything to write on Friday... I'll think of SOMETHING to post today for you, Therese!!! :o)
good.
I hope thats true...you wouldn't lie to me, would you, Leah?I found out a few weeks ago that there was no such thing as Santa and that was a real kick-in-the-guts. PLEASE tell me that there IS such thing as chocolate, and its on its way to me in the mail as we speak?
Post a Comment
22 comments:
September 07, 2006 2:48 pm
Woohooo!!!! This is the best blog ever!!!!.......no, wait a moment. This is the biggest lie ever! What a let down.
September 07, 2006 2:49 pm
Pffft! Who said it was a lie?! I still have Norwegian chocolate...
September 07, 2006 2:49 pm
"Disclaimer: This is a lie... There is no free chocolate... Sorry!"
This blog has hit a new low. I'm reporting this to blogger.
September 07, 2006 2:50 pm
Just when we thought this blog couldn't possibly hit a new low.
September 07, 2006 2:52 pm
I never said that... Did you see that?!
However... I can't be held responsible for whether or not the Royal Mail service is up to scratch...
September 07, 2006 2:52 pm
Hang on... a NEW low?!?! I didn't know there was a "high"... :o)
September 07, 2006 2:53 pm
I think there has been some sort of international law violated here...someone contact the proper authorities!
That'll teach her to promise free chocolate and not deliver it!
September 07, 2006 2:54 pm
Try yummi and tasti bamsemums today! Yay!!!!!!!!
September 07, 2006 2:58 pm
Well, Ninja promised Kirsten chocolate... So I'm not on my own with this one!!!
September 07, 2006 8:00 pm
Do we have to come and get it?
September 07, 2006 10:17 pm
I have jut received a package with chocolate. Has this something to do with this Blog?
I'm afraid it was all Norwegian Chocolate (Freja) so I had to throw it away. Still it was a nice gesture!
//Joakim
September 07, 2006 10:45 pm
You must be pretty desperate to stoop to such deception! (LOL!)
Alex (aka King's Daughter)
September 08, 2006 12:16 am
I am not signing for the promise of free chocolate. I am signing because you are my friend Leah.
September 08, 2006 10:24 am
AWWWWWWWWWW!!! Thank you Therese!!!!!! :o)
September 08, 2006 11:00 am
I just came by to sign your blog even though there isn't any free cocolate. Aussie mum is making me feel shame.
September 08, 2006 12:20 pm
That is what mums are ment to do.
September 08, 2006 1:37 pm
I want my free chocolate!!!
September 11, 2006 5:56 am
I only like non-American chocolate...so I will sign your blog. Actually, I like reading everyone's blogs at DCF.
September 11, 2006 7:00 am
I thought you would have another post by now Leah.
September 11, 2006 10:21 am
Haven't been online all weekend and couldn't think of anything to write on Friday... I'll think of SOMETHING to post today for you, Therese!!! :o)
September 11, 2006 11:50 pm
good.
January 30, 2007 12:08 am
I hope thats true...you wouldn't lie to me, would you, Leah?
I found out a few weeks ago that there was no such thing as Santa and that was a real kick-in-the-guts.
PLEASE tell me that there IS such thing as chocolate, and its on its way to me in the mail as we speak?
Post a Comment