Shicking

Monday, February 22, 2010
It has been over a year since I posted anything on my blog. Shicking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It's been a busy year, summed up in three words:

Our daughter, Zoƫ!

3 comments:

Kirsten Says:
February 22, 2010 3:39 pm

Cutiepie!!!! And she's getting so big. I wish I could give my goddaughter a wee kiss, but you're just going to have to give her one from me. :-)

Brendan Allen Says:
February 23, 2010 9:06 pm

It's been too long. Anybody would think you had more important things to do than spend time on the internet!

Oh, you have. . .

lowdenclear Says:
February 24, 2010 12:39 am

@ Brendan -- indeedy... as you are soon going to find out!! Congrats on getting into the new house.

@ Kirsten -- kiss duly delivered. And forgive me if I just say "Zoe sends kisses your way too" rather than attempt to deliver... Hmmm...