lol. thanks for the laugh.
I'll tell you what, my love, we can get a cat just as long as it barks!
you could probably teach a cat to bark Leah. Cat's are sooooooooo smart. I bet you couldn't teach a dog to miow.
Response to this bizarre Felophilia is posted here.
Lol! You have been tagget by me at my blog. Chech it out for more info! Ivar (musingsonthedivine.wordpress.com)
lol (It was kind of low, but not obnoxious)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
November 29, 2007 11:28 am
lol. thanks for the laugh.
November 30, 2007 1:42 pm
I'll tell you what, my love, we can get a cat just as long as it barks!
November 30, 2007 9:13 pm
you could probably teach a cat to bark Leah. Cat's are sooooooooo smart. I bet you couldn't teach a dog to miow.
November 30, 2007 9:43 pm
Response to this bizarre Felophilia is posted
here.
December 03, 2007 2:27 pm
Lol! You have been tagget by me at my blog. Chech it out for more info!
Ivar (musingsonthedivine.wordpress.com)
December 03, 2007 5:15 pm
lol (It was kind of low, but not obnoxious)
Post a Comment